EDUCATION & SAMPHIRE
“Learning never exhausts the mind.“
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field, is the traditional minimum degree preferred by employers. Bachelor’s degree programs expose students to a broader curriculum, one that provides a foundation in mathematics and computer science. Students develop a comprehensive understanding of programming, software architecture, and software testing. They may also take specialized courses in application areas, such as networking or embedded systems.
Samphire IT Solutions provide industrial trainings and internship which specialized the student in different areas as follows:
DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
This course covers how database management systems work, as well as how to design, create and implement systems within an organization to meet their specific needs.
- Gaining familiarity in commonly used database management systems.
- Learning the principles of relational, hierarchical and object-oriented databases.
- Understanding the current trends in data management, such as data mining and business analytics.
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
The architectural design of web applications, as well as programming languages and technologies to help build web applications, are reviewed in this class.
- Designing a web application.
- Implementation and testing client and server solutions.
- Learning user-interface principles
Techniques and methods for designing and developing software projects on schedule and on budget should be covered in this class.
- Understanding project life cycles
- Project planning
- Risk management
By applying the concepts of human communication methods, students should learn how to create user-friendly software that can communicate with people.
- User interface design considerations
- Tailoring software to human user specifics
- Usability testing
Mathematical modeling Students are introduced to mathematical models, which have applications in understanding and predicting natural phenomenon and human nature.
- Applying models to real world problems
- Identification of a particular mathematical model for a given situation
- Quantification of variables and intended results
Software design Students should expect to examine different programming languages and learn how their particular characteristics can be applied to software creation.
- Reinforcement of object-oriented programming principles
- Critically analyze existing computer code
- Techniques to effectively and efficiently design programs