Re-Engineering and Migration
In order to transform an enterprise into a tightly integrated portfolio of applications that work together seamlessly, re-engineering legacy systems and migrating to a new one almost becomes necessary. Software re-engineering provided by us can therefore have a huge impact.
Legacy systems bring with them a host of challenges in daily operations:
- Because a lot of these heritage systems use older technology, they do not benefit from the efficiency leaps made by modern technologies.
- They are expensive to maintain because of higher support costs (including infrastructure and licenses) and fewer developers with the know-how.
- Often, they do not have complete documentation, which makes bug fixes and change management a difficult task.
- They are difficult to integrate with newer technologies.
- It is difficult to create a mobile front-end
To top it all, more often than not, somebody like us has already built the same functionality you need in a faster, more intuitive and more secure application.